A few examples of deals include:
- Issuance of a retail bond, a convertible bond and hybrid bonds (> 1bn Euro).
- Project financing transactions for clinical trials (> 100m USD).
- Divestment of a business unit in a multi-country deal in IMM (> 500m Euro).
- Credit facility issuance (> 1.5bn Euro).
- Loan agreement from an international public institution (> 250m Euro).
- Tender of shares to various investment banks (> 20m Euro).
- Research alliance agreement between a Belgian top player in biotech and an international pharmaceutical company.
- Research alliance agreement with a major Belgian university.
- Research, development and commercialization agreement with a Japanese pharmaceutical company.
- Various licensing in / out deals, amongst others with Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Korean companies, for the Asian market.
- Various licensing in/out deals and distributor/agency or supply agreements, with Middle Eastern companies, for the Middle Eastern market.
- Setting up the export control - sanctions laws compliance (OFAC, BIS, ...) for a medtech company.
- Insider dealing program for a listed company.
- Corporate governance program for a listed company.
- Affiliate restructuring program of a listed company.
- Setting up the IP department of a start-up IVD company, determining the IP strategy of the company and organizing the IP awareness and trainings.
- Setting up the IP-strategy, including subsidies & grants (>3.5m in 3 years) as well as resolving or settling several major patent litigations in an EU-wide patent litigation, for the EMEA HQ of a Japanese listed company.
- Implementation of data privacy regulation in Belgium for a German listed medtech company.
- Program manager data privacy implementation for a Belgian listed health & wellness company.
- Acting as Data Privacy Officer for a Belgian listed company.
- LES – Drafting a License Agreement – Workshop
- Guberna – Governance Program training (speaker)
- In-house training at client's site on:
- healthcare compliance
- sanction laws
- contracts in the pharma and medtech sector: do's and don't
- data privacy
- IP and subsidies